Totally addicted!

Well, guess what finally arrived?  That's right my new copics.  Everyday has been so exciting here.  Copics, Magnolia stamps, cardstock, etc.  I'm out of control I tell ya!!!!

Let me show you some of the awesome-ness I've been creating in my studio....

Cards

 This first image is a beautiful Gorjuss stamp. I have been following Suzanne for years. In fact when I was a digital designer I purchased some of her art for my designs. :)  The second image is by Magnolia. It's called Dragonfly Tilda.  It's totally adorable!

Butterflytilda

This first card I created even before my stamps arrived!! I used circle punches to create the scalloped border.  Again, I've used Dragonfly Tilda, colored with Copic markers.

Springbackground

The second card is another Magnolia image, Butterfly Background.  I used my Copic Markers to color and for the background I used Whoose Ready for Spring by Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens.  I added a Prima flower and some ribbon.

Seatilda

The third card featured Tilda in the Sea by Magnolia.  I designed this card for the Mojo Monday challenge.  I wanted to try a red dress as this is something that I had not done yet.  I ended up with a very patriotic card. The backgrounds are by Sweet Water Designs (my very old stash of papers!!). I added a Prima flower.

BunnyLift

Next up we have the adorable Bunny Lift stamp by House Mouse.  Seriously, does it get any cuter?  I colored with Copics and added ribbon. The background is from the WHose Ready for Spring by Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens.

CCC16Gug

Next up on the plate is that adorable Gorjuss image by Sugar Nellie.  I created this for the Copic Colour Challenge.  I totally LOVE this card.  Backgrounds are by Sweet Water Designs (again, some really old paper!!) I added some Primas and ribbon.

Hawaiitilda

Last up for today is my latest card.  This was created for the Roses on Paper Challenge.  The challenge was to use yellow, pink, and green.  THe stamps used are Hawaii Tilda and Palm by Magnolia.  I used my Copics to color.  I added Prisma Glitter the the wings, a rhinestone to the flower in Tilda's hair, Prima flowers, Ribbon, and RicRac.  The background is by Chatterbox.

  



1 Response
  1. Wow! Beautiful cards, fabulous coloring and gorgeous photography. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails