Hooked...

First of all, I threw my back out last week.  I've been sitting here in a Vicoden, Aleve, and Biofreeze stupor making veyr small movements.

I've been hard at work with my Copics.  I know, I know you already know that I'm in love.  Really you don't know to what extent! 

I have some goodies to show off to you.   The two images with the kids are some really old Penny Blacks.  I just LOVE them!!! The third image on the left is by Whipper Snapper.

Wip613

This adorable Gorjuss Girl card was created for the  Cupcake Craft Challenge Colour Challenge, #43.  I just LOVE these colors!  I colored the Prima flowers with my Copics. 

Greengirl
This adorable girl was created for the paper piecing challenge over at Just Magnolia.  You must understand that I recently threw out tons and tons of patterned paper.  It doesn't matter, though.  I still have tons left!  Here I used some old Chatterbox papers.  her pants, cuffs, and hat are all paper pieced  Her wings are colored in shades of blue and then glittered with Prisma glitter.

Paperdragon

This last image is Tilda picking flowers by none other than Magnolia Stamps.  Seriously cute!!!!  She was created for the Copic Colour Challenge.

Lilacgirl

All of these challenges are stretching my mind and creativity!! I just love them!



5 Responses
  1. Pops Says:

    Hi Samara, (that is my daughters name can you believe that) i love all your designs they are all fab your colouring skills are amazing...
    I love the gorjuss girl you have done for us, thank you for joining us at cupcake this week hugs Pops x x x


  2. Hi Samara, what amazing cards. Love the gorjuss girl card, the image is coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x


  3. jacqui Says:

    Wow Wow and Wow what stunning creations and beautiful colouring
    Hugs Jacqui x


  4. Lovely, lovely images, colouring and cards! Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.
    Dingle.x


  5. Hi Samara - just found you from the SCS copic chatter thread! Got to this post and thought, wow...this guy looks just like mine! lol
    http://expressionswithheart.wordpress.com/2009/05/10/flowers-for-you-occ-challenge/
    Love your coloring and want to try the w1 blending thing. So are you using it over all colors, the blues, pinks and browns?
    thanks!
    Pam Going Postal


Related Posts with Thumbnails