Copic Creations Challenge #5

Challenge No. 5
This particular challenge was to color something transparent.  I searched high and low through my stamps to find something that would work. I finally found a cute image by Imaginations.  I'm going to guess that this image is over 10 years old, perhaps even 15 or so.  I got it at a little stamp shoppe in West Hills that's been gone for at least 12 years, maybe even longer.
Anywho...  For my technique I lined the edge of the jar with my lightest blue, B00. I then pulled the color towards the middle with my colorless blender.   I colored the inside of the jar with my colorless blender, adding a little bit of blue directly to the tip.
I'm pretty pleased with my results.
I used Chatterbox papers to finish off the card. 

0 Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails