Hooked on Copic Colour Challenge Combo!

I just got back from Michael's where I spent a whopping $75 on papers!  I got a bunch of really awesome paper pads that were all 40% off!! Woot!!!  I figure I have enough paper to last me a while!  I still have plenty of cardstock from my paper scrapping days however my patterned paper is pretty dated with mostly dots, gingham, and strips.  I needed something more current!  I used some of my new papers on the last card in this post.  LOL, I just realized that its dots and stripes!!! LOL!!!!
I said previously that I loved the last colour challenge. I wasn't kidding! Everytime I go to color something I'm reaching for the fabulous colors!


  • Angel News by Penny Black (circa 1997)
  • Copics
  • Prima Flowers
  • Chatterbox Papers
  • Embroidery Floss (Flowers stitched on with French Knots)


For this card I used W1 to blend the colors, notice what a difference it made.
  • Way Over Wonder by CTMH (about 10-15 years old)
  • Tilda's Wall by Magnolia
  • Copics
  • Prima Flowers
  • Chatterbox Papers
  • Embroidery Floss (Flowers adhered with French Knots)


I also used W1 in this card for blending.  I wanted Milly's dress to be a faded blue.
  • Nautical Milly by Pink Gem Stamps
  • Copics
  • Prima Flowers
  • Prima Hybrid Papers
  • Ribbon
3 Responses
  1. I'm so glad you are enjoying this weeks colour combo over at Copic Colour Challenge. I'm especially pleased as I actually picked this weeks colours!
    ~x~


  2. Beautiful work- they are gorgeous colours!!
    Thank you for playing along...again! LOL
    Love Dingle.x


  3. Elaine Says:

    Fabulous! Glad you enjoyed the colour combo so much!! And you've done some fantastic work with it. :)
    Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge!


Related Posts with Thumbnails