Saturday updates...

Just a super dooper quick post before I head out for a day of baseball with my son!
I scrapbooked last night!!!! HOLY COW!!! Don't all freak out or anything!! It felt great to be back in the saddle.  I used Down by the Pond by Lauren Grier and Lliella available at the Sweet Shoppe :)


Next up.... TWO hybrid cards!!! Yep, that's right!!  All designing was done in photoshop.

This little beaut was created with Oh Baby by Lauren Grier and Christy Lyle (available at Sweet Shoppe)

I colored the girl in with my Copic markers. I also added embroidery floss to each button on the flowers.
Next up...

OMG, I just love this one!!!  I used Battle Galaxy by Lauren Grier and Penny Springmann (avail at Sweet SHoppe). I cut the little girl out and colored her with my Copics. I also cut the sword out and sprinkled with awesome glitter.  I adhered both with pop dots. :)
Thanks for looking! May the force be with you. :)
2 Responses
  1. I'm in the dark here...lol... questions????? is the background and flowers all printed from photoshop and the only thing you've done by hand is the image coloring and cutting?
    thanks! cute, cute cards!
    Pam Going Postal


  2. Angie Says:

    Samara- your cards are adorable!!!! I love the baby shower one. Are you going to put it on Esty--- I would love to buy it! :)
    I hope all is well. I miss you.
    Angie S


Related Posts with Thumbnails