Sweetheart Tilda...

I told you last night that I got three new stamps.  I featured two of them in last night's project.  There is NO way I could let the third stamp alone for too long!  I got Sweetheart Tilda and she's just so adorable!!!
I stamped her onto my Gina K 80lb pure luxury cardstock. I then used my ancient CM circle/oval cutting system to cut around her leaving her hands and legs uncut.  I then carefully cut around those.  I then used my circle/oval cutter again to create a mat.  I colored Tilda with my Copics.
Dress: RV000, RV10, RV21, RV 23
Lace:BG10, B00, B12
Paper is by Prima.  I also used Distress Ink (Old Paper) to ink the edges of the paper.

4 Responses
  1. Ann Says:

    So cute! Great coloring!



  2. SOOO Cute one of my favorites!!!


  3. So cute! Wonderful job coloring her!


Related Posts with Thumbnails