Roses on Paper Challenge #14

Can we say addicted?  
As soon as Roses on Paper posted their challenge for this week, I knew that I had to get started right away.  Their challenge was to use flowers and another challenge at the same time.
I searched through my scraps of pattern paper looking for a spark of creativity.  As soon as I saw the tiny bits of CHatterbox papers, I knew that I had enough to finish my card and paper piece it too!
The other challenge I completed is for Just Magnolia #9, Paper Piecing.
Once I got started on this card, I couldn't STOP.  Seriously, it was a  card making frenzy.  I paper pieced Tilda's pants, cuffs, shirt, and hat.  The rest is colored in with Copics.  I colored in two white Prima flowers (the green on top and the blue), the others came straight out of the jar.   I also used some $1 ribbon from Michaels.

Peace out...
2 Responses
  1. rachel Says:

    what a fabulous card, love the fresh colours that you have used. hugs rachxx


  2. Rosette Says:

    What a fun card! It's just lovely Tamara! Thanks for joining us at ROP :) It was a joy having your entry ;)


Related Posts with Thumbnails