Copic Sketch book & MACS

First of all, let me start off with such an awesome organization, MACS.  MACS is all about helping children through difficult medical problems.  One of the challenges by Simon Says Stamp was to create a card for MACS.  At first I thought, ok, I'll do it for the challenge.  The more I looked at the children on the MACS site, the more I wanted to help.  My goal is to make at least 3 cards a month for each of the MACS kids being featured. 
Here is my card for little Emily, yes you can see her address, that's the point.  Mail a card to her yourself!!!


Next up, my buds over at Paper Craft Planet were asking me about my Copic Sketch book.
I took a regular artist Sketch book by Canson and added tabs to the top, every 10 pages or so.  The Copics will bleed through the paper, so I took a piece of Gina K's 120 lb Pure Luxery cardstock and cut it to fit. Whenever I color, I put this cardstock behind to catch the bleed.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)
6 Responses
  1. gonna have to try some of your combinations! TFS! can you send a direct link to the copic thread at PaperCraft Planet? I haven't been to that site much...thanks!
    Pam Going Postal


  2. Cassie Says:

    That book looks awesome. Thanks for sharing. You've really got me thinking about creating one myself :)


  3. Annita Says:

    I LOVE your book, it's awesome. thank you so much for sharing it with is. BTW your work is FANTASTIC !!
    hugs Annita


  4. Holy Cow, what an AWESOME book this is!!! You do amazing things with those Copics!! I just saw your name on SCS and went - "SAMARA!! She was roommate at my first ever SU! convention WAAAAAAAAY back whenver that was in Vegas!" Do you remember that? We roomed with Colleen Estalos and someone else.... you guys came to the airport to pick me up and held a sign!
    Good to see you! Now to check out your blog more!


  5. what an awesome book! I love how you did this... Now, if I could only find the time... Thanks for sharing!


  6. debby400 Says:

    Gorgeous card, love Tilda. What a great idea to keep a record for colouring.
    luv
    Debby


Related Posts with Thumbnails