Happy Monday!

Now that I'm on summer vacation, I don't dread Mondays!!! LOL  I'm doing my best to stay busy because staying busy keeps me out of the stores.  I LOVE Target, Michaels, and Joanns and I'd go there every day if I could!
 I'm going to try to regularly update my blog Monday/Wednesday/Friday and perhaps once on the weekend. :)   I get so excited and want to share my creations immediately, so I'm going to TRY to show some restraint.
I added BLOG CANDY over to the sidebar  -----> Be sure to check them out, some are closing this week!
Now...my projects. Both featured my new Traveling Tilda stamp.  I just LOVE her. I colored with my Copics, no big surprise. :)

I used the Warm Greys for her pants and to shade over the other colors. THe papers are by K & Co.


See you on Wednesday!
0 Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails