Do you Etsy?

It's always been a dream of mine to sell handmade cards.  The reason it was just a dream is that so many of the rubber stamp companies had strict copyrights that prohibited selling handmade cards featuring stamp designs.  Well friends.... many companies have changes that policy to finally allow it!! YEAH!!!!!

Yesterday I took a bunch of cards down to my parents.  I asked them a simple question.  Would you buy this?  I then asked some of their friend.  The response was overwhelming.  All said without a doubt, YES!!!

I came home and thought about it for all of two minutes and decided to open up an Etsy shoppe.  In my shoppe you will find several of the cards that I've designed.  I welcome any and all advice.  I do know that I need to make a banner.  That will come soon, I promise.

My ETSY SHOPPE

Other exciting news.... I came home to an email regarding my card with "Tilda in the Sea."  A nice shoppe keeper, Heidi, from Simon Says Stamp wanted to feature my card in her store.  Of course I said yes!!!!!  You can visit my card HERE.

I have two more cards that I finished up yesterday.  I totally love them!! :)

First up is Dragonfly Tilda.  I glittered her wings and this picture doesn't do this card justice!!!
YellowDragonfly01
Second up I have another adorable Gorjuss girl.  I played around with the blue background and honestly I love it!!!!! 
PinkGreenGoth

Peace out peeps!



2 Responses
  1. heidi Says:

    Keep up the awesome work!!! Love your stamping and coloring!!!
    Heidi


  2. YEAH!!! I ordered mine!! I sooo wanted that hula dancer :D
    Keep up the great work I love love love what you're doing.


Related Posts with Thumbnails