Week 24...this is RAD


I never thought I'd ever get to Week 24 in my project life album.  I'm having so much fun planning my layouts, snapping pictures, and recording our memories. My kids enjoy looking at the albums too which makes it all worth it! :) 



As usual I played around with kits from Cocoa Daisy, Studio Calico, and Scrapbook Circle.  I will usually start with my weekly card, determine which colors I'm going to use for my spread and go from there.   I cut down my 12x12 papers into 4x12 strips.  I begin placing my photos and then placing the paper and embellishments in a pleasing manner.  I'm not a huge journaler, I never have been.  If needed, I'll usually add hidden journaling.

I think my favorite embellishments are my sewing machine and my Dymo labeler.  I use them on EVERYTHING.

For credits, see my post HERE.

Now for some detail shots.















3 Responses
  1. Pamela Says:

    Awesome! Love the product you used! :)


  2. I love your Project Life. This style would fit my needs better that the blank, minimalist style. You are so right about the sewing machine and Dymo Maker.


  3. Love the little details :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails