Feeling Under the Weather

I stayed home from work yesterday because my stomach was KILLING ME.  I don't know how else to explain it, I guess it was sour.  I woke up this morning feeling much the same however I can't justify another day at home. 



Yesterday I did run to Joann's and bought some awesome new pens for the class that I'm taking over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. I'm going to be taking Doodle All Day with Maelynn Cheung.  I'm so looking forward to it as I haven't touched any of my art supplies in YEARS.  Yesterday I did manage to pull out my AWESOME, WONDERFUL PrismaColor pencils.  Let's just say that they are so old that some of them say Berol on them! LOL  I still remember the day I purchased them. I was a senior in high school and taking 3 elective art classes, one being AP Art.  I had saved and saved nearly $100.  I had my dad drive me down to Swain's in Glendale so that I could make my big purchase. Yes, I could have gone over to Michael's to get them, but I wanted to buy them at a REAL art store!!! For many years I used to keep them in the black box that they originally came in.  A few years ago I was given a cute little aluminum bucket. I filled it with rice and then plopped all my pencils in, tips up.   I LOVE the look and they are so easy to move around.  I'll have to get a picture up.



NEW MUSIC....
I also added some new music to the "blong".  I do hope you enjoy it!



0 Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails