CONTEST!!!!!

I have been sooooooooooo busy the past few weeks creating tons of layouts for the July CDs and July Club Digital.  Phew...what a whirlwind!!!



I've decided to hold a little contest.  I'm going to give you the links to my latest layouts.  Leave me a comment on the layout and  I'm going to pick ONE random winner to receive my newest kit, Pink Pointsettia for free!



You don't have to comment on all the layouts.



Are you ready?
Americabeautifulsmall

The Grand Canyon



Californiasciencecentersma
The California Science Center



Madhattersmall

The Mad Hatter



Marktwainsmall

Mark Twain



Newenglandmysticsmall

New England - Mystic Seaport



Newyorksmall

New York



Route66small

Route 66



Yosemitechecklistsmall

Yosemite Checklist



0 Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails