Weekend Blogging @ DSP

If you've never looked at this thread at DSP, you should.   Meg posts a topic just about everyday.



Today's topic is by Pat aka Loonyhiker.
"
Who is the hardest person to buy a gift for and why?"



My husband without a doubt is the hardest person in the world to buy for.  Basically, if he wants it, he's already bought it! Every year the kids and I agonize over what to get him.  Three years ago it was a gaming table which he hated and returned to the store.  Two years ago it was a Poker table which he liked, but he returned because he had already ordered one on-line! Last year we got him a handheld GPS which sat in it's box until last month when**I** decided to take it out and play with it. UGH!!! 



This year I'm debating between a couple of options.  He really needs a Grumpy_rage_hockey_jersey_3new helmet (we dirt bike ride). He also is interested in backing up his entire CD collection.  I had mentioned that he MIGHT like the iPod.  He's not very *techy* so this might turn into a *Samara* project. You all know that I don't need any more projects!!!  I did pick him up a jersey at Disneyland for Grumpy's Ice Hockey team, The Rage.  I know he's going to love it.



2 Responses
  1. Glynis Says:

    Husbands are so hard...I totally agree.


  2. Tink Says:

    I think it is a requirement for husbands to be hard to buy for.


Related Posts with Thumbnails