Some People STINK!

We just got back from 3 days at the Happiest Place on Earth.   As we were checking into the hotel, my DH called to tell me that he would be delayed.   His truck had broken down and AAA was flatbed towing it to a friends shop.  All I could think was cha-ching!  I hang up from him, stick my phone in my pocket and run out to the parking lot to move the car.   An hour later we were on our way to Disneyland when I realized that I didn't have my phone.   I searched and searched, used my MIL's phone to call mine, NOTHING!   I lost my adorable pink Razr phone!!!!  Last night I get home and decide to call my phone to see if somehow it's in my car. 



    Some man answered and said, "I've been waiting for you to call." 
    I said, "Excuse me?"
    "I'll return your phone for a reward."
    "WHAT? You must be kidding."
    "You shouldn't have left it in the restaurant."
    "Listen, I did not leave it in a restaurant, I dropped it in the hotel parking lot."
    "Yeah, I know"
    "So what's the reward, " he asks.
    "What did you have in mind?"
    "How much did you pay for the phone?"
    "Take the phone to the nearest Cingular store, they'll give you a reward."
    "I think I'll just throw it in the trash after I use all the minutes."
    "Well, I'm having it shut off in about 1 minute."



OMG!!! Can you believe this!!!



1 Response
  1. Karen Bowers Says:

    geez, what a total creep. maybe your next phone should have a self destruct feature that you can activate from a distance. that'll teach them.
    well, maybe that's too extreme, but you get my drift.


Related Posts with Thumbnails