DSP Bloggin'

"Where do you go when you want to get away from the pressures of life, family, work, etc.?"



My bathtub.  Simply said, that's it.  I love water, I love hot water, add some fragrant bubbles and I'm in heaven.   I can sit in the tub for hours.  Sometimes if I really need to get away, I'll put my iPod  headphones on. In the summer months, I bring a tall ice cold Diet Coke to my tub. In the winter, I bring hot steamy coffee.   



I have been known to fall asleep in the tub, I usually wake up when the water gets cold.



My other sanctuary has got to be Target, not Wal-Mart, not K-Mart, but TARGET!!!  I absolutely LOVE Target.  I carefully walk each and every aisle looking for nothing in particular.  My family teases me something fierce because of my Target addiction.  Whenever I get stressed they ask, "What are you going to do? Go to Target?"   I also run into people I know there, other Target Fans.   Just the sight of one of their television commercials  is enough to send me into a frenzy. 



0 Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails