Stolen Christimas Questionnaire

I'll admit it, I stole this from Pat!!! LOL



Christmas Questionnaire



1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog (better with Rum!!)



2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Sitting in front of the fire place UNWRAPPED



3.
Colored lights or white lights on tree/house? White lights



4. Do you hang Mistletoe? No. :(



5.
When do you put your decorations up? Usually Thanksgiving weekend



6.
What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Hmmm...I have NO idea.



7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Getting up really early and unwrapping all my presents and going back to bed!!!



8.
Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No. :(



9.
When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Truth?  Truth as in Santa spoils me every year?



10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Oh dear, our tree is a big ol' hodge podge of decorations, usually all on one side in one section!!!  I let the kids decorate it.



11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE IT!!! We don't get it very often so when we do, it's a real treat.



12. Can you ice skate? What's ice skating!



13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Yes, a beautiful 5 diamond promise ring from my NOW husband the first year we were dating.



14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with family.



15. What tops your tree? For the last ten years an angel, however since we are in a new house, she doesn't fit anymore! This year we have a star.



16. What’s your favorite holiday tradition? Watching "Christmas Vacation"



17. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I love both!!



18. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Candy Canes!



19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Winter Wonderland (it brings tears to my eyes.)



20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? YUM!!!!



21. What is your favorite Christmas special/movie? Christmas Vacation and Polar Express.



1 Response
  1. Glynis Says:

    I'm so glad you've joined us, Samara! And Christmas Vacation is one of my FAVORITE movies...it wouldn't be Christmas without it!


Related Posts with Thumbnails