DSP Bloggin' Tuesday 12/19

"What sets you apart from the crowd?"



Wow, I'm stumped.   I'm sitting here at my desk thoroughly stumped. What sets ME apart from the crowd?  Me, why am I different from the crowd? When people look at me they are surprised that I'm a techy geek.  I've been a tech geek since I was a "tween" and dad enrolled me in a "logo" programming class at the Learning Tree. I'm someone that NEEDS to have all the latest techy gadgets.



I'd rather spend time inside with my gadgets than go out! Most people don't realize that I'm quite comfortable at home. I do love go out with my girlfriends, but I can and will come up with a dozen excuses why I shouldn't go. Once I'm there, it's all good!  Getting me there is half the battle.



I'm shy but I'm loud. People don't realize that I'm really shy inside. I will not strike up a conversation with a stranger. I'm very comfortable with my friends, but man get me in a room full of strangers and I'll be the quiet girl in the corner.



1 Response
  1. Karen Says:

    Yeah, loud but shy is me too. I suspect it's the same for a lot of loud people. I don't work well in a room full of strangers either but work has forced me to deal with that (still don't enjoy it though).


Related Posts with Thumbnails