Diggin this.

I'm sitting here at the local Starbucks with my coffee in hand, sketchbook and Copics. This drawing is taking a life of its own and I couldn't be happier with it. I had a friend email me and ask if I would ever consider making a blackline of my drawings and that's when it hit me. I work organically, draw a little, color a little, draw more, and color more. I can't imagine creating in any other way, it would almost seem boring.

Look a squirrel.

I think the other part is that I have art ADHD. I'm not making fun, it's the truth. I have a hard time sitting still for any activity which is why I'm blogging from Starbucks, duh.

I'm also enjoying This blogging on the fly. It definitely fits my style.

Cya.
1 Response
  1. Lynn Says:

    I absolutely love your doodle so far!! This is so, so gorgeous, you really inspire me!


Related Posts with Thumbnails