Just picked these up....

Want to know the truth?  I HATE SHOPPING!!! Seriously I hate it.  I do however LOVE TO SHOP for digital kits.  It's so easy, so quick, and sooooooooooooooo much fun!!!!



I've picked up a few wonderful kits in the past week or so...



Ice Cream Party by Shabby Miss Jenn



Gina Cabrera's Idea Notebook



Caramel Pudding by Flergs and Jana



Caramel Pudding Glitter by Flergs



Deacon's Closet by Flergs



Deacon's Closet Glitter by Flergs



Ladies Prefer Pink by Amanda Dykan



Kiwi Mochacino by Amanda Dykan



Notepaper Alpha by Amanda Dykan



Scrappin' Essentials: Digi Kraft Paper by Amanda Dykan



Sedona by Kim Wresh



Timeless by Sandra Adamson



Icy by Jennifer Trippetti





 






1 Response
  1. Angie S Says:

    WOW!! Why do you do this to me? Everytime I read your blog I have to go shopping!!! :) These are beautiful!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails