Flergs & Croppin'

OHHHH!!!! Want to join me on Flergs' Creative Team???   Flergs just announced an awesome little contest in which you earn a spot on her CT!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!  Check out her blog for details.  Don't post the links in MY blog, post them in hers :).



Competition_2




Friday morning a co-worker of mine asked if I was interested in going to a crop at a store in a nearby city.  I thought about it for a minute and said SURE.   At first I was a little hesitant since I use my computer, but thought...to each his own! LOL



We drove down to Remember When right after school let out.  We cropped from 3 pm until about 11 pm when we both decided that we were TIRED.  I managed to squeak out two pages, I was really having a hard time keeping motivated, first I was hungry, then tired.  I did purchase some AWESOME chipboard ring albums from Basic Grey.  I got the scallop, bracket, and key plate albums.  OMG, they are adorable.  I'm using the scallop for our 2006 trip to Disney.  So far I have 5 pages done, printed, and MOUNTED in the album!!! 



THe first layout I created is using Gina Cabrera's NEW Wonderland Mega kit and her January 2008 Idea Notebook.  Both items are FULL of great stuff!!!



The second layout is using Flergs Grunged and Chocolate Berry.  These kits are SOOOOOO awesome.  How many layouts have I created with them???

The Disney album I'm creating is using a few kits from Shabby Miss Jenn.  I'm mostly using Tree Trimmin' Party and Xmas Market.  (I'll upload the album in a bit, I didn't resize the layouts for the web.)



Tehachapiweb_2



Feb07web



 



0 Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails