Cocoa Daisy Crop 2014

I've been a subscriber to Cocoa Daisy for about  a year and a half.   I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE getting my box in the mail each month.  It's like Christmas each and every month.  The packaging on the kits is adorable.  There is obvious care put into each box.   I've NEVER once had an issue with defective, missing, or anything else from Cocoa Daisy.

This past weekend they hosted an online crop in honor of their new improved website.    I had so much fun chatting with the other girls, completing the challenges, and of course, seeing what the other croppers were creating!

I completed all six challenges in the order in which they were given.

Challenge 1:  use triangles and circles.
Challenge 2:  Use Panda Eight printables (July and Smile)
Challenge 3:  Create something with a house
Challenge 4: Be inspired by album art.
Challenge 5: Something Old, Something New.  Combine at least 3 kits
Challenge 6: Scraplift someone.

Phew.....I finished all 6 challenges and am so delighted! 

Now I need to finish some of the other projects I have sitting on my desk.  Perhaps the 4 weeks of Project Life would be a good place to start before it turns into 5 weeks!!! LOL



0 Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails