Art Journaling

It's official, I'm a guest Bloom Girl for Jamie Dougherty who in turn designs for Prima.   Last week I received a box of goodies and to say I was overwhelmed would be an understatement.      I was and still am in SHOCK.    I've been creating non stop.   I even drug out my Copic markers!  I  been inspired to work in my new art journal.   I'm taking Jamie's Blooming Through the Seasons class and during one of the tutorials she tipped up her journal to let the ink drip and when I caught a glimpse of her journal, I knew I needed one too!

I'm using Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions Creative Journal.  I got the large size as I like to work BIG!  As soon as it arrived, I got right to work.  So far I've used a variety of media from spray paints to caran d' ache Neocolor IIs.  

I'll take you on a short walk thru of what I have thus far.                
The previous three pages were done with Caran d' ache.  The envelope and cover  were a Kraft.  I drew with my Copic Multiliner 0.3 which is my favorite pen EVER.
The above three pages were all created with Dylusions.  The middle one I created with the Sharon stamp, charcoal pencils, and colics.   It's amazing in real life and I can't stop looking at it. 

I plan on doing a video tutorial of how to create the backgrounds.   I can't stop playing with the inks.  


I've been trying my hand at Zentangling.    I of course had to had color.  I used Prismacolor.
This is the from the Blooming Through the Seasons class.  I only used Dylusions inks. 
 

My new Bloom Girl stencils arrived from Blue Moon Scrapbooking and OMG!! Aren't they delightful.   The top one is on a gessoed page.  I colored with Neocolors II.

The bottom girl is also done with Neocolor II but on an ungessoed page.   

These last three pieces are all Copic on Express It paper.  I have been having so much fun and I just can't stop.  

Stay tuned for the August Challenge with the Bloom Girls.


1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    If you're trying to lose fat then you have to get on this totally brand new custom keto diet.

    To create this service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and top chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, painless, money-efficient, and delicious.

    Since their first launch in January 2019, 100's of individuals have already remodeled their body and well-being with the benefits a professional keto diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones provided by the keto diet.


Related Posts with Thumbnails