Bloom Girl!!! What?


Someone pinch me.  Pinch me hard.   I'm officially a guest Bloom Girl for the amazing and talented Jamie Dougerty!  I've been a HUGE fan of her girls, they have such a youthful face.  She's been an artist for Prima for a while.  She recently started an online class called Blooming Through the Seasons where each month we create a project with a Bloom Girl and the flower of the month.    Well, I've been even more hooked on her art.  I love to watch her create through her videos.   She announced a call for her Bloom Team - cause get this.....PRIMA created a BLOOM GIRL line!!!!   I totally entered on a whim and before I could chicken out!   I got it!  I got a guest position!!!   Serious dream come true to be working with other mixed media artists.

One thing though, I realize that I don't put myself OUT THERE enough.   I'm all over Facebook with my friends and family, but I'm not OUT in the WORLD for others to see.    So again, I'm trying this blog thing.   Also, in the past I've been so critical of my writing skills or lack thereof.  When I read some of my favorite blogs, Donna Downey, Cathy Zielske, and The Pioneer Woman, I realize that people don't care.  They just want me.  The good, the bad, and the funny!  (not the ugly, no one wants ugly!)

With all that said, what have I been doing???

I'm in the MIDDLE of THREE art classes!!

  • I'm taking Juliette Crane's Serendipity class which I LOVE LOVE LOVE, but I'm seriously behind.    Here are some pieces that I've created.


  • Next I'm taking In the Studio by CD Muckosky.   She's amazing.  We just started.  I LOVE my first project!   I painted this adorable canvas bag.  I have received so many wonderful compliments on it! 










1 Response
  1. Congrats Samara! I am so looking forward to seeing everything that you create for the Guest Design Team. You are soooo incredibly talented. Glad you didn't chicken out. :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails