She's Crafty

I have a TON of stuff to share.  I've been forgetting to share some of my digital layouts. Here are three of my latest.  You can also find them in my gallery over at Scrap Orchard.
 
 

Last week I found a super cute little rubber stamp that was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO very expensive.  LOL.  It was $1.00.  I just love the card I created.


I ordered a bunch of new Magnolia stamps this morning.  I can't wait for them to come.  I got some pirates, fairy tale, and wedding stamps!! I can't wait to create with them!

Oh, I have a secret too.   You'll have to wait until the end of the week to find out.  It's a good one though! :)
2 Responses
  1. Samara these are stunning! Fabulous!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Your digital pages are gorgeous! I dabble in digital scrapbooking as well, although my new hobby is Copics and cardmaking. Unfortunately, my colored creations hardly ever end up on a card! I want to thank you for your YouTube tutorials as well as listing the Copic markers you use for each project. It goes a long way in helping me choose colors and to imitate your technique. Oh, and great idea using little round stickers on top of your Ciao markers. I have a few Ciao, but have switched over to mainly Sketch markers because I like being able to see the color on the cap. Did you just hole-punch some labels or did you find stickers that tiny? Again, thank you for the inspiration! I MAY have to get back into Photoshop and digital scrapbooking again thanks to you! :) So many hobbies, so little time!


Related Posts with Thumbnails