Lots of Cards!

I've been super busy this week with my Copics and stamps.

This first card was created with my daughter in mind.  I beaded the paper and added some blanket stitching to the cardstock.  I love the way it turned out.







Next up is another adorable Tilda stamp.  I've had this paper sitting out on my desk and knew that I had this image somewhere in my stash.  I just love it.  The blending of the red doesn't show up too well in the picture, but it's really great in person.   Check out that ribbon, isn't it the perfect touch?

 
Last up is a card I created for the Just Magnolia challenge.  The challenge this week was to create paper pleating.   I haven't done this before, so it was fun!  I used another Tilda stamp and colored her in greens and blues.  I just love this color combination.  I added some paper flowers, ribbon, and rhinestones to complete it.





1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Love em all! Talk about the detail you put into each and every card!


Related Posts with Thumbnails