Copic Colour Challenge #47

Copic Colour Challenge #47


This week the colors were:
  • B97 Night Blue
  • YG07 Acid Green
  • W-5 Warm Gray 
I selected the following for shading:
  • B93 Light Crockery Blue
  • B95 Light Grayish Cobalt
  • B97 Night Blue
I had to make a substitution for the YG07, since I don't own that color.  I used my Copic Color Wheel and a Copic Color Chart to aid in the selection.
  • YG03 Yellow Green
  • G14  Apple Green
  • G07 Nile Green
  • W3
  • W5
  • W7
The stamp I used is by Magnolia, it's called Tilda Holding Magnolias.
The paper is by K & Co, from the collection "Wild Saffron".
Ribbon is by Celebrate It (from Michael's).
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hi
    I love your videos, I am 76 and have a hard time trying to watch them and write down what to do.Do you have any written instructions for #3 Shadows, #2 Colorless Blender #1 Feathering. Also do you have any written tutorials for sale thanks
    Joyce Dillow
    jjdillow@sbcglobal.net


Related Posts with Thumbnails