Scrapbook N' Stickers Entourage

Kim, the owner of Scrapbook N' Stickers sent me a PM at 2 peas a few weeks ago.  She said that she loved my gallery and that she was interested in having me join her Entourage (Creating Team).  I thought, oh, this is TOOOOOO GOOOD TO BE TRUE!!!!    I'm pleased to announce that I have accepted the position.  I'm THRILLED to get the chance to work with the NEW CHA releases.   



On a side note, I'm sicker than a dog.  Yesterday I attended a conference and the meeting room was FREEZING COLD, you know that cold that goes right down to your core?  I was colder than that.   We got home from the conference (about a 1.5 hour drive) and as I got in my car to drive home (someone else drove to the conference) I felt light headed and sick to my stomach.  Fortunately I only had a mile to drive.   I walked in the house, took my temp immediately, and saw that I was at 99 degrees.  The aches and pains started and all I could do was sleep on the couch.  I woke up an hour later, took my temp again and this time I was up to 102.  It was a HORRIBLE night.  Between the bouts of freezing and then frying up, I was in horrible pain.  My body was just trembling and every muscle, joint, and even my skin just ached.   At 2 am I couldn't lie in bed anymore.  I came downstairs and almost immediately felt better.   I've now got a NASTY cough, but the pain and the fever are gone.   I hope the worst of this is behind me!



6 Responses
  1. Angie S Says:

    Congrats girl!! I am so proud to call you my friend. :) Get well soon.


  2. BarbW Says:

    Samara, good for you with the new Entourage! You go, girl! I hope you feel better real soon.


  3. BarbW Says:

    Samara, good for you with the new Entourage! You go, girl! I hope you feel better real soon.


  4. BarbW Says:

    Samara, good for you with the new Entourage! You go, girl! I hope you feel better real soon.


  5. Emily Says:

    Hope you are feeling better, and are ready to go with ADSR!


  6. Maggie Says:

    Samara - Congrats on your new position with the Entourage. After you posted on my ADSR layout, I had to come check and see what you were up to. I love your layouts that you've posted here!!! WOW!
    And believe it or not, Audrey is actually 8!!! The most recent picture on my layout was a year old.
    Can't wait to see more of your stuff!


Related Posts with Thumbnails