Happy 4th!!!

Today was a pretty quiet day at home.  Earlier we went to my FAVORITE store in the world, Target, for some general stuff.  I got a cute new PINK water bottle so that I can attempt to drink more water.  The trick with me is that it must be ICE cold.  Back in Jan the doctor suggested that I drink less Diet Coke.  I went off of it cold turkey for about 2 weeks and honestly, I felt great.  Why I started drinking it again, I'll never know.



Tonight we drove out into literally the middle of nowhere so the kids could watch the fireworks at the fairgrounds.  We sat in the back of the truck and had a WONDERFUL time.  Annika was a little upset that she couldn't hear or smell the fireworks.  I guess she's my child that likes all of her senses engaged.  The rest of us were quite fine being away from the smoke and most of all the crowds!



0 Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails