Copic Tutorial #1 Feathering

Enjoy!

 


9 Responses
  1. Jana M. Says:

    Samara! Love the videos. You are da bomb, girl! *grin* It is really great to see your process. THANKS!!


  2. Julie Says:

    What a beautiful effect. I love the coloring and feathering on your image. Thanks for sharing.


  3. Jenn K Says:

    Love this effect and the video is great!


  4. Oh Samara...she is adorable and your coloring and video are wonderful! One question - what Copic colors do you use for your shadows around the entire image? Thank you!


  5. Samara Says:

    I used W5, W3, W1, and O

    Thanks so much! :)


  6. Terrific Tutorial Samara. your coloring is wonderful
    Hugs marion


  7. Thank you for the tuts. I need all the help I can get as you can see on my blog


  8. Bev Says:

    Wow fab tutorials TY. hopefully now this will help me. I will be getting tilda and my pens out tomorrow afternoon. what a good way to spend a sunday afternoon. I hope you will be doing many more tuts , as i will be back. lets hope one day I will be colouring, shading etc just like you. ty
    Bev xx


  9. Anonymous Says:

    You make it look so easy...especially since the video is in fast motion! LOL! Gorgeous card, Samara! Thanks again for the tutorial! I, too, look forward to more!


Related Posts with Thumbnails