Snowflake Fairy

OMG!!! I ordered this cute little digital stamp about a month ago, but haven't really had time to play with her.  Oh!!! She was so much fun to color.   I used my wonderful Copics.  The blues that I used are B00, B02, and B05 and then blended, blended, and blended!! :)
Enjoy!!!!
 
Visit this card in my gallery.
Credits:
Snow Peeps by Amanda Heimann and Suzy Q
Snowflake Word Art by Bethany
Snowflake Fairy Lily by Pink Cat Studio
---------------------
Copic Markers
Prima Flowers
Prisma Glitter
Ribbon
3 Responses
  1. Cheryl Says:

    She is sooo cute! Great job with the coloring. I have this image sitting, just waiting to be used and I haven't had time. I think you have inspired me to get on it. :)

    Happy Holidays!


  2. nie Says:

    This is soooooooo beautiful!!!


  3. Tegan Says:

    So fresh and cheery! Cute card Samara :)

    Merry Christmas!


Related Posts with Thumbnails