Favorite Birthday Year

FOB2Y - Birthday Style!

Birthdays are not something that is easy for me to swallow. I remember the year I thought I was turning 25.  I totally freaked out and started crying. Jamie came into the backyard where I sat sobbing and asked what the problem was. I said, "I can't believe I'm going to be 25." He told me I had the math all wrong and that I was turning 24.  It took me several moments to calm down and realize that he was right, I was only turning 24!!! LOL

I've decided to stop counting birthdays.  I am 29 and holding.  The truth is I have to really think about how old I really am because I've been lying about it for so long!!!

I think the perfect age is whatever makes you happy.  Now that I no longer think in terms of age I think that every year is the best!



0 Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails