Going back to work

I go back to work tomorrow! UGH!!! I have so enjoyed being off for the past four weeks. I loved being home with my two kids and honestly, I wish I did'n't have to return. I used to love going back, loved being able to get out of the house. But now, there is something about my kids smiling faces that changes things. I love to have my daughter wake me up and I love my son for turning on cartoons for his baby sister. I get to do this everyday, but now it will be RUSHED. HURRY UP, get dressed, eat this, get in the car, let's go, LET'S GO, let's go!!! It's all a mad rush. I wish it didn't have to be this way. I wish that I was able to be home with my kids full-time. Summer is only 6 months away...until then! Posted by Picasa
1 Response
  1. Shay Says:

    Hugs to you....may the 6 months fly by...


Related Posts with Thumbnails